After double-blind reviewing, accepted and presented on the Conference papers are planned to be sent to Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science
. The Organizers applied for the quote.
Organizing Committee will send each paper to 2 independent reviewers, experts in the area of the paper.
So, each paper will be evaluated by two independent experts according to the following Criteria:
1) Relevance to the conference directions
2) Scientific-technical originality, potential impact and interest for the audience
3) Scientific and technical content, novelty and importance
4) Quality of the presentation, clarity of the content
5) Comments for all authors will be given by the reviewers
The reviewers are going to indicate their familiarity with the paper's subject, evaluate the paper along the aforementioned criteria. Finally, the Organizing Committee will decide what papers will be accepted. But the final decision is taken by the Publisher.